Friday, 28 November 2008
Weblearn resources..
Today me and my friend who is in the yellow group class, we decided to practice our grammar, vocabulary and reading. We used the weblearn resources.
First site we used is about grammar/spelling exercises. We choose exercise 1, it's about the adjective and adverb. It wasn’t easy, a bit confused. I got 16 out of 24 and my friend got better than me 19 out of 24. Then we also did exercise 2 it was much easier then the first exercise, I got better than my friend 18 out of 22 and my friend got 16 out of 22.
Then we explore to the next site, was about vocabulary. I've choose Academic/general vocabulary. The exercise was matching the formal phrases to the informal phrases. Actually, I didn’t find it useful at all.
Then I've choose reading as one of the areas I'm focusing this month. I used reading exercises (Cambridge Advanced Exam). The first test was caring three parts; the first part is to read an extract from a writer's journal, then answer eight questions multiple choices, it was easy, I got 7 out of 8 right answers. Second part was about an article from a magazine, caring 7 sentences removed from the article, so I choose the suitable sentence from the list, it was a bit confused and took me a time to choose the answer. The third part is read a selection of letters from a magazine, then choose from the people, in this part I got 86%.
This site very beneficial, I found some exercises which helped me to improve my weakness area in English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment