
Two days ago I went to the library of the University; I have chosen two books on Business, first one is "Business English Usage" and the other one is "Business Vocabulary in Practice". Both books designed for who have to use English in their career as it's focusing in important areas of business vocabulary including marketing, finance, sales and customer service. These books are good to improve your ability to understand and use vocabulary in business context. I like these books; I find lots of examples of business words and practice exercises, its help and useful information.
. Ill lists some new vocabulary words that I've learned from those books:
-Ordinary share: are shares in a company that are owned by people who have a right to vote at the company's meeting.
-Preference share: are shares in a company that are owned by people who have the right to received part of the company's profits before before the holders of ordinary shares.
-share price: is the price at which a company's shares are bough and sold.
-Stock: are shares in the ownership of a company, or investment on which a fixed amount of interest will be paid.
-Ordinary share: are shares in a company that are owned by people who have a right to vote at the company's meeting.
-Preference share: are shares in a company that are owned by people who have the right to received part of the company's profits before before the holders of ordinary shares.
-share price: is the price at which a company's shares are bough and sold.
-Stock: are shares in the ownership of a company, or investment on which a fixed amount of interest will be paid.
No comments:
Post a Comment