Monday, 3 November 2008
My own language abilities and needs
My weakest is definitely grammar. My strongest would be Speaking and reading. I'm not really good writer and I hate to do it. I'm not organized person to organizing a paper it's really hard for me. In the middle of the night I'll turn my lamp on and I'll start to write it down cause I know myself that what I'm going to write it won't remember it in the morning. I still can't speak English fluently, so that’s one of the reasons why I'm in London now, I planted on going abroad to study the language from the mother itself.
Vocabulary is really interesting that to learn new words. However it's hard but excellent if you have a good teachers, they can make such a difference. I love vocabulary because I find it so interesting, but it is not easy, that’s for sure, just had to work harder.
There are many ways what I'm using it those days to improve my own English language. Writing can be a great way of properly learning. The problem is that I don’t know what to write about, so I decided to change my own routines diary writing from Arabic to English and ill write a news diary about what news that I read and listen every day. Even though I'm listening to English music it may be able to be a good way of learning the words. Also I like to watch movies with English subtitle. Another way is to read the dictionary translator in English. There are lots of ways but this what I'm using it this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment