Monday, 3 November 2008
london Visit
It's my second week in London I would like to visit museums and theatre but still I didn’t get the chance to go. I visit Oxford Street its really nice shopping street I love the place, throng of people walking some of them shopping and some for window shopping and the others staying in coffees shop etc. But the think that I hate it is the dogs everywhere and I'm really afraid. Even though I visit the new big mall "Westfield" it's really amazing. It's interesting to consider the finance of building and running an indoor shopping center. They designed to be accessible for the disabled, lifts, ramps, etc. it's much easier for the wheelchair than going round a normal town for shopping. One thing is missing in this center is the outside view, but it's really much more better than the street shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment