
I've borrowed an academic pronunciation book from my friend who is studying in the University of reading. This book is very important for me because when I talk to people I want them to understand what I say more clearly.
In this book there are two CD's which I listen and repeat patterns of a pronunciation, and also it's help me learning the phonic alphabet and development.
I like this book it's not just focusing to learn listening and pronounce the words, also the vocabulary focused on in this book to both academic study and my needs. There are many words new to me for example: -Badge –Batch –Scheme –Mesh –Zinc etc.
In this book there are two CD's which I listen and repeat patterns of a pronunciation, and also it's help me learning the phonic alphabet and development.
I like this book it's not just focusing to learn listening and pronounce the words, also the vocabulary focused on in this book to both academic study and my needs. There are many words new to me for example: -Badge –Batch –Scheme –Mesh –Zinc etc.
This book divided to eight sections, every section there are more than three exercises and the end of the book you will find the answers key.
I answered more than ten exercises from different sections and I feel that I done well.
I answered more than ten exercises from different sections and I feel that I done well.
No comments:
Post a Comment