Last weekend I went to Edgware road as people call it Arab road. I went with my Lebanon friend who is living in London since she is 7 years old and also I went with my brother and his friend. Actually we planed to go before two days ago to prepare for our celebration "Eid Al-Adha", I mean to buy a new dress and some food components. First of all we had our lunch in an Iranian restaurant, its my second time to have a lunch in this restaurant, they make a delicious food. After that we went to a small Arab shop which they sell Arab food components, we decided to cock our traditional food next Monday because it’s a special day for every Muslim people. After that my brother suggested to walk to the Hyde Park, that day was freezing and I was forcing my self to walk with them because we enjoy and have fun. We was walking more than one hour without stopping and suddenly we saw a huge building with security in each door and lots of people standing out and taking photos, it was the Buckingham Palace. It was great to see new places in London. In this trip I have practice my English speaking with my friend, I have seen new places in London and I had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment